Financing & Capital Formation
We represent lenders, borrowers, investors and growth companies in structuring, negotiating and closing a wide variety of financing and capital formation transactions, including senior secured term loans and revolving credit facilities, subordinated debt, convertible debt, venture financing, debt and equity placements (including preferred equity) and restructurings. Some examples of our deals include representing:
- A national radio broadcast group in connection with its $210 million term loan and revolving credit facility and $95 million in equity arrangements.
- A private health care management company in its $22 million credit facility.
- A private growing radio group in connection with its $35 million senior secured term loan and revolving credit facility, $8 million subordinated term loan and $17 million in equity arrangements.
- A private capital fund in connection with multiple senior secured loans, including loans of approximately $9 million to a television broadcast company, $7 million to a media company and $7 million to a regional radio broadcast company.
- A privately held regional nursing home operator in connection with a reorganization and refinancing of senior and subordinated secured debt facilities totaling $50 million.
- The largest privately held passenger airline in the United States in connection with multiple financing arrangements for fleet expansion, including international leasing, secured finance, sale-leasebacks and acquisition and disposition of aircraft.
- A regional radio broadcast group in connection with a reorganization, $55 million- and $50 million secured syndicated debt facilities and a $35 million subordinated note/warrant investment.
- A large operator of nursing homes in chapter 11 in connection with a spin-off and multiple financings, including the restructuring of a $225 million senior credit facility and establishment of a $10 million senior facility and a $15 million A/R facility.
- A wireless telecom spectrum management company in connection with a $100 million private equity placement.
- A major radio and television group owner (as lender) in more than $500 million in secured loans made to broadcast companies in connection with acquisitions.
- A publicly held national commercial real estate developer in multiple financing transactions, including the securing of bank financing totaling $160 million and a $125 million unsecured syndicated revolving- and term loan facility.
- A wireless communications joint venture in a $108 million debt and equity financing in connection with construction, development and operation of a PCS network.
News & Insights
News & Insights
- March 3, 2016 | Press Release
- November 2, 2015 | Press Release