- Congressional Investigations and Oversight
- Election Law & First Amendment Litigation
- Federal Election Commission Representation
- Federal & State Campaign Finance
- Federal & State Ethics
- Federal & State Lobbying
- Federal & State Pay-to-Play
- Foreign Agents Registration Act
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Anti-Corruption
- Lobbying & Campaign Finance Reporting Services
- Pay-to-Play Survey
- Political Law Compliance Counseling
- State Lobbying & Gift Law Guide
- Tax-Exempt Organizations Compliance Counseling
Lobbying & Campaign Finance Reporting Services
In addition to advising on lobbying law compliance, Wiley Rein offers comprehensive services to assist clients in preparing, reviewing, and filing their federal, state, and local reports. Our services include the following:
- Federal LDA Reporting Services
- Advise clients on LDA registration and reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Prepare and file LDA registration statements (LD-1), quarterly reports (LD-2), and employer semiannual reports (LD-203).
- Line-by-line review of LDA registration statements (LD-1), quarterly reports (LD-2), and semiannual reports (LD-203).
- State & Local Lobbying Reporting Services
- Track client filing deadlines using comprehensive reporting schedules.
- Advise clients on registration thresholds and submit registrations when thresholds have been met.
- Communicate directly with state and local lobbyists to collect their reporting data and advise on reporting requirements.
- Prepare, review, and submit state and local filings.
- Federal Campaign Finance Reporting Services
- Advise clients on Federal Election Commission (FEC) registration and reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Draft and file FEC reports.
- Line-by-line review of client FEC reports.
- Advise clients on responses to Requests for Additional Information (RFAIs) from the FEC.
- State & Local Campaign Finance Filings
- Advise clients on reporting requirements for their state and local corporate and PAC contributions.
- Line-by-line compliance review for draft reports.
News & Insights
News & Insights
- January 12, 2018 | ALERT2018 NDAA Imposes Sweeping New Revolving Door Restrictions on Lobbying Activities by Former Senior DOD Officials
- September 27, 2017 | Washington, DC | EVENTCorporate Lobbying, Gift and Campaign Finance ComplianceGeorge Washington University Graduate School of Political Management