LL.M., cum laude, University of New Hampshire School of Law
J.D., cum laude, University of New Hampshire School of Law
B.S., Clemson University
Lead Articles Editor, IDEA: The Intellectual Property Law Review
Law Clerk for the Honorable Nora Barry Fischer, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania (2014-2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Alex represents and counsels clients in a variety of intellectual property matters, including patent and trademark litigation.
Litigates patent disputes involving a wide variety of technologies.
Litigates trademark infringement cases.
- Judicial Extern, the Honorable Kathleen O’Malley, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (2013)
- Teaching and Research Assistant, Professor John Orcutt, University of New Hampshire School of Law (2012-2013)
News & Insights
- June 12, 2019 | ARTICLELaw360Scott A. Felder, Alexander B. Owczarczak
- May 23, 2017 | ALERTAlexander B. Owczarczak
- July 26, 2016 | MEDIA MENTIONBloomberg BNA’s Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal