M.B.A., The George Washington University
B.A., Bentley University
Areas of Specialty
Amy consults with clients on all aspects of injury analysis in front of the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), the U.S. Trade Representative, and other government agencies. Having spent eight years at the ITC’s Office of Investigations immediately prior to joining Wiley Rein, she has firsthand knowledge and insight into government operations and processes. Amy has handled cases in a broad range of industries, including agriculture, chemicals, steel, paper, plastic, and other manufactured products.
- Assists clients proceeding before the ITC and the DOC in conjunction with investigations pursuant to Title VII of the Tariff Act of 1930, and Section 201 of the Trade Act of 1974.
- Investigator, U.S. International Trade Commission (2009-2017)
- Director of International Trade & Trade Statistics, The Plastics Industry Association (2007-2009)
- Program Analyst, International Trade Administration (2005-2007)
- Operations Assistant, U.S. Agency for International Development (2003-2005)