J.D., magna cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.A., summa cum laude, Washington & Jefferson College; Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Anna represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Drafts motions and pleadings on behalf of insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Argued and won a Convention Against Torture Case in Immigration Court.
- Supreme Court Clinic at George Mason University School of Law (2017-2018)
- Legal Intern, Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights (CAIR) Coalition, Detained Adults Program (2016)
- Legal Research Volunteer, National Alliance on Mental Illness (2015-2016)
- Pro Bono Service Award, George Mason University School of Law
News & Insights
- December 2019 | NEWSLETTER
- October 1, 2019 | NEWSLETTERNo Duty to Defend Claims Brought by California Attorney General Under Unfair Competition or False Advertising Laws
- September 1, 2019 | NEWSLETTERFifth Circuit Holds Securities Exclusion Bars Coverage for Suit Arising out of Sale of Equity Interests
- July 1, 2019 | NEWSLETTER
- May 1, 2019 | NEWSLETTER