J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
B.B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Texas at San Antonio
Senior Articles Editor & Executive Editor, Harvard Law School Journal of Law and Public Policy
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Boyd provides regulatory advice and litigation support for a wide variety of telecommunications and technology clients.
- Drafts motions and briefs and conducts research for litigation in state and federal court.
- Advises clients regarding comment drafting and developing strategy in proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and other federal agencies.
- Counsels clients regarding questions of federal, state, and international regulation.
- Student Attorney, Harvard Law School, Veterans Law & Disability Clinic (2016-2017)
- Law Clerk, Texas Attorney General, Office of the Solicitor General (2016)
- Legal Intern, Targeted Victory LLC (2015)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- The Federalist Society
News & Insights
- April 9, 2019 | BLOG POSTWiley ConnectBoyd Garriott, Duane C. Pozza
- April 8, 2019 | ARTICLEThe WLF Legal Pulse
- April 2019 | NEWSLETTER
- March 27, 2019 | BLOG POSTWiley Connect
- March 25, 2019 | BLOG POSTSCOTUS Remands Case to Ninth Circuit to Determine Whether Plaintiffs Must be Actually Harmed to Claim DamagesWiley Connect
- March 4, 2019 | BLOG POSTWiley Connect
- February 4, 2019 | ARTICLESupreme Court Declines Connected Vehicle Lawsuit, Leaving Standing Issues in Tech and Security for Future ResolutionThe Federalist Society
- February 2019 | NEWSLETTERCreative Pleadings, the Growing Role of the Class Action Bludegeon as the Primary Privacy Regulator, and the Cost to American Innovation
- January 25, 2019 | BLOG POSTIllinois: Actual Injury Not Required for Privacy Lawsuit; Inviting Costly Litigation against InnovatorsWileyConnect