J.D., William and Mary Law School
B.A., magna cum laude, George Washington University
Editor, William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
Supreme Court of Virginia
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Bradley’s practice focuses on labor and employment law, higher education issues, and federal and state court litigation. He represents employers and advises HR managers and C-level executives on issues pertaining to federal and state employment laws, concentrating on discrimination and harassment, company handbooks, social media policies, protection of trade secrets and company proprietary information, and information security breaches.
- Advises clients in federal and state employment law matters, including issues related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Title VII, Section 1981 of the Civil Rights Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Counsels government contractors on affirmative action plans and compliance with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act, and other applicable federal contracting rules and regulations.
- Conducted and defended depositions, argued in federal and state courts, and participated as a third-chair attorney in three federal jury trials, each resulting in a victory.
- Drafted winning motions for summary judgment, discovery requests and motions, and reviewed and answers numerous discovery requests.
- While at the D.C. Office of Attorney General, defended the District in employment, civil rights, torts, and other civil cases in local and federal court.
- Private Law Practice (2015-2017)
- Attorney Fellow, District of Columbia Office of Attorney General (2014-2015)
- Law Clerk, C2 Essentials, Inc. (2013-2014)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (2012)
News & Insights
- August 7, 2018 | AlertTodd A. Bromberg, Bradley C. Tobias
- February 8, 2018 | AlertOFCCP Issues 1,000 Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letters Signaling Possible Auditing of Selected Contractors
- January 16, 2018 | Press ReleaseBloomberg Law Profiles Wiley Rein’s Pro Bono Practice and Its Work on Behalf of Immigrants Detained in Shenandoah Valley Juvenile Center