J.D., magna cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.S., James Madison University
Associate Research Editor, George Mason Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Danielle represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under various types of general liability and professional liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Drafts motions and pleadings on behalf of insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Rudolph Contreras, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2017)
- Writing Fellow, George Mason University School of Law, Legal Research, Writing, and Analysis program (2016-2017)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division, Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (2016)
News & Insights
- June 1, 2018 | NewsletterNinth Circuit Holds Section 533 ‘Willful Acts’ Exclusion Does Not Bar Coverage for Alleged Violations of California False Claims Act
- May 1, 2018 | NewsletterInsurer Entitled to Rescind Policy Where Insured Law Firm Made Material Misrepresentations in Application
- May 1, 2018 | Newsletter
- April 1, 2018 | Newsletter
- February 1, 2018 | Newsletter
- January 1, 2018 | NewsletterPrior Knowledge Condition Bars Coverage Where Insured was Warned of Negligence Claim Before Policy Incepted
- December 14, 2017 | ArticlePrior Knowledge Condition Bars Coverage Where Insured was Warned of Negligence Claim Before Policy InceptedExecutive SummaryDanielle J. Barondess
- October 18, 2017 | NewsletterContract Exclusion Bars Coverage for Claims Arising from Asset Purchase Agreement’s Non-Compete Clause