J.D., Emory University School of Law, Order of the Coif
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Georgia
Notes and Comments Editor, Emory Law Journal
Law Clerk for the Honorable Edmond E. Chang, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2014-2015)
Interim Law Clerk for the Honorable Ralph R. Erickson, U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota (2013)
Law Clerk for the Honorable Kermit E. Bye, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit (2012-2013)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
New York Bar
U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fourth and Seventh Circuits
Enbar has extensive experience representing major corporations in complex business disputes and multibillion-dollar commercial litigation in federal and state courts. Her practice focuses on all aspects of legal strategy and briefing during every stage of litigation, from pre-enforcement internal investigations through trial and appeal. Enbar’s scope of responsibilities has included depositions and witness interviews, discovery, and trial work, with a particular focus on dispositive motion practice, trial-related briefing, and appeals.
Representative matters include four jury trials, each of which obtained a full defense verdict, a one-year internal investigation in Switzerland, and additional trial- and appellate-level work in the areas of securities, contract disputes, false advertising, product liability, and defamation.
Prior to private practice, Enbar was a judicial law clerk for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She also was a judicial extern in the Northern District of Georgia.
- Successfully defended a multinational pharmaceutical corporation against failure-to-warn and design-defect claims in three jury trials in state and federal courts.
- Successfully defended the manufacturer of a vitamin supplement in a false-advertising class action jury trial in federal court.
- Represented an international sports governing body in connection with investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland.
- Successfully defended a government health care contractor and its officers in a proposed class action lawsuit alleging violations of Rule 10b-5 in federal court and on appeal.
- Defended a major common carrier in a federal lawsuit alleging breaches of contract and shipping laws by the City and State of New York.
- Successfully defended a research and advisory firm in a Connecticut lawsuit alleging defamation and unfair trade practices.
- Defended a pharmaceutical corporation in a federal lawsuit alleging defamation.
- Successfully defended an oil and gas corporation in a federal lawsuit seeking civil contempt sanctions in connection with the enforcement of an international arbitration award.
- Successfully defended an agricultural cooperative in a Georgia lawsuit and related federal class action alleging a breach of fiduciary duty.
- Litigation Associate, Private Law Practice (2017-2019)
- Litigation Associate, Private Law Practice (2015-2017)
- Intern for the Honorable Amy M. Totenberg, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2012)
- Litigation Summer Associate, Private Law Practice (2011)
- Intern for Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp (2010)