J.D., The University of Texas School of Law
B.A., with honors, Claremont McKenna College
Law Clerk for the Honorable Nancy M. Koenig, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas (2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
*Not a member of the DC Bar (Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Michigan and Northern District of Texas
Grace provides regulatory and litigation guidance to the firm’s Environment & Safety clients. From a regulatory standpoint, she counsels clients on consumer and commercial products, and industrial health and safety issues. As a litigator, Grace handles matters including large-scale agency actions.
- Researched and wrote memoranda on issues including mineral rights on public lands, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), and the Administrative Procedure Act.
- Reviewed and edited proposal regulations concerning genetically modified organism (GMO) food labeling throughout the rulemaking process.
- Generated guidance materials on the regulations governing U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) responsibilities during natural disasters.
- Private law practice (2018)
- Law Clerk, USDA, Office of the General Counsel (2017)
- Law Clerk, Travis County Attorney’s Office (2015)
- Transgenic Laboratory Technician/Field Worker, USDA, Agricultural Research Service (2008-2014)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.