J.D., Washington University School of Law
B.A., Georgetown University
Publications Manager, Journal of Law and Policy
Law Clerk for the Honorable J. Scott Hacker, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas (2019)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Hannah advises political candidates, officeholders, corporations, trade associations, and other organizations on compliance with state and federal campaign finance, ethics, and lobbying laws.
- Counsels clients on state and local lobbying, gift, and pay-to-play compliance.
- Legal Intern, St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office (2017)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Missouri (2017)
- Legal Fellow, Office of U.S. Representative Dan Donovan (2016)
- Director of Volunteer Operations, Rob Astorino for Governor Campaign (2016)
- Congressional Intern, Office of U.S. Representative Michael Grimm (2013)
- Intern, National Republican Congressional Committee (2011-2012)
- The Council on Governmental Ethics Laws (COGEL)
- Public Affairs Council (PAC)