J.D., cum laude, North Carolina Central University School of Law
B.S., cum laude, Franklin University
Member, North Carolina Central Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
Jeannette assists corporations, political candidates, trade associations, and other organizations in preparing and filing state and federal lobby disclosure and campaign finance reports.
- Prepares and files state and federal lobby disclosure and campaign finance reports.
- Tracks changes to state gift rules and lobby registration and reporting requirements and keeps clients apprised of these changes.
- Gathers data, reports, and documentation pertinent to reports and filings.
- Private law practice (2015-2018)
- Staff Attorney, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (2011-2015)
- Legal Intern, Honorable William Webb, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina (2007)
- American Bar Association
- The Council on Governmental Ethics Laws (COGEL)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Public Affairs Council (PAC)
- State Government Affairs Council (SGAC)
- Women in Government Relations (WGR)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.