J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
B.S., summa cum laude, Liberty University
Executive Editor, Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy
Law Clerk for the Honorable Gregory G. Katsas, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit (2018)
Law Clerk for the Honorable Richard J. Leon, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2016-2017)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second, Fourth, Ninth, and District of Columbia Circuits
U.S. District Courts for the District of Columbia and District of Maryland
District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Maryland Court of Appeals
Jeremy represents and advises clients in complex litigation and regulatory matters, especially in areas involving administrative and constitutional law. He also counsels clients concerning compliance with federal statutory requirements and regulatory obligations.
- Represents companies and trade associations in litigation involving federal, state, and local regulations:
- Successfully represented intervening wireless trade association in Montgomery Cty., Md. v. FCC (4th Cir.).
- Filed amicus briefs in recent commercial free speech cases, including Grocery Mfrs. Ass’n v Sorrell (2d Cir.), Beverage Ass’n v. San Francisco (9th Cir.), CTIA–The Wireless Ass’n v. Berkeley (U.S.).
- Represents clients in federal regulatory proceedings, including rulemakings and enforcement actions before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Counsels technology clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations, including emerging issues in the areas of data privacy and cybersecurity.
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Defense (Fort Meade), Office of the General Counsel (2012)
- Federal Strategist, ADG Creative (2009-2011)
- The White House:
- Associate Director, Office of Intergovernmental Affairs (2008-2009)
- Special Assistant, Domestic Policy, Office of the Vice President (2006-2008)
- Intern, Office of Public Liaison (2004)
- Confidential Assistant to the Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2005-2006)
- Assistant Site Manager for Media Logistics and Planning, 55th Presidential Inaugural Committee (2004-2005)
- Deputy Events Director, Republican National Committee, Victory 2004 (2004)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- The Federalist Society
- Received 2016 Burton Award for Distinguished Legal Writing for “The FCC’s Expanding Use of Delegated Authority and the Dilemma of Appellate Jurisdiction”
News & Insights
- February 5, 2019 | ARTICLEThe WLF Legal PulseJeremy J. Broggi, Megan L. Brown
- January 31, 2018 | PRESS RELEASE
- August 5, 2016 | PRESS RELEASEWiley Rein’s Amicus Brief on Behalf of U.S. Chamber Supports First Amendment Challenge to San Francisco’s Sweetened Beverages Warning Ordinance
- April 14, 2016 | PRESS RELEASE
- December 18, 2015 | ALERT
- December 18, 2015 | PRESS RELEASE
- November 13, 2015 | PRESS RELEASEWiley Rein Obtains Ninth Circuit Victory for Pro Bono Client in Case Involving Federal Quiet Title Act
- July 28, 2015 | PRESS RELEASEWiley Rein Attorneys Secure Victory in Defending the Constitutionality of the Federal Arbitration Act
- July 7, 2015 | PRESS RELEASE
- Spring 2015 | ARTICLECommunications Lawyer, Vol. 31, No. 2Eve Klindera Reed, Jeremy J. Broggi