J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
B.A., summa cum laude, The George Washington University, Phi Beta Kappa
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Articles Editor, Virginia Journal of International Law
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Jonathan represents clients in a range of international trade and national security matters, including antidumping and countervailing duty investigations, economic sanctions compliance, export controls compliance, and national security reviews before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- Represents clients in trade litigation before the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) and U.S. International Trade Commission.
- Advises clients on compliance with economic sanctions and export controls maintained by the U.S. Department of State and DOC.
- Represents domestic and international companies in national security reviews before CFIUS.
- Student Advocate, Immigration Law Clinic, University of Virginia School of Law (2017-2018)
- Intern, United States Trade Representative, Office of South and Central Asia (2014-2015)
News & Insights
- August 19, 2019 | ALERTTrump Administration Extends Huawei Temporary General License and Adds New Huawei Affiliates to the Entity List
- August 13, 2019 | ALERTUnited States Trade Representative Clarifies 10% “List 4” Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods Is Two-Step Process
- August 7, 2019 | ALERT
- May 8, 2019 | ALERT
- April 17, 2019 | ALERT