J.D., Stanford Law School
B.A., magna cum laude, Brigham Young University
Senior Editor, Stanford Law & Policy Review
Editor, Stanford Journal of International Law
Managing Editor, BYU Prelaw Review Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Ken represents clients in a variety of international trade matters, including antidumping, countervailing duty, and safeguard proceedings, and provides advice on behalf of clients in trade disputes before the World Trade Organization (WTO), with representative U.S. industries including steel products, solar cells and modules, and aluminum extrusions. He advises clients on various compliance matters, including with export controls and the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA). He also assists clients in various election law matters including compliance with campaign finance, ethics, pay-to-play, and lobbying laws.
- Represents clients in trade remedy litigation before the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), U.S. International Trade Commission, and the U.S. Court of International Trade. Companies advised in these proceedings include U.S. manufacturers of steel and steel products, solar cells and modules, and aluminum extrusions.
- Provides guidance to clients on various international trade matters, including those that arise under the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program, FARA, and compliance with export controls administered by the U.S. Department of State and DOC.
- Advises political candidates, officeholders, parties, committees, corporations, trade associations, and other organizations on compliance with state and federal campaign finance, ethics, pay-to-play, and lobbying laws.
- Assists in entity formation and compliance for tax-exempt charitable and social welfare organizations, including securing exemptions for such organizations.
- Legal Assistant, Dr. Mei Gechlik, China Guiding Cases Project (2015-2016)
- Student Attorney, Religious Liberty Clinic (2015-2016)
- Intern, U.S. Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics & Law Enforcement Affairs (2015)
- Research Assistant, Dr. David B. Magleby, Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy, Brigham Young University (2012-2014)
- Legislative Intern, Office of Representative Howard “Buck” McKeon, U.S. House of Representatives (2012)
News & Insights
- March 2018 | Newsletter
- January 2018 | Newsletter
- November 2017 | Newsletter
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.