J.D., with High Honors, The George Washington University Law School; Order of the Coif
B.S., James Madison University
Notes Editor, The George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Lindy counsels and represents government contractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues. Lindy, a certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Assists clients in preparing certified claims presented to a Contracting Officer.
- Represents pro bono clients in matters protecting and asserting Constitutional Rights.
- Intern, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of the General Counsel, Procurement and Acquisitions Law Group (2015)
- Intern, The Coalition for Government Procurement (2011-2012)
News & Insights
- February 2019 | NEWSLETTERSection 809 Panel Recommends Bid Protest Reforms, Restricting Protests in Some Areas While Encouraging Transparency in Others
- February 2018 | NEWSLETTER
- November 2017 | NEWSLETTER