J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
B.S., Northwestern University; Lambda Pi Eta
Member, Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Liz represents clients in a wide range of international trade matters, including customs law and antidumping and countervailing duty proceedings.
- Represents clients in trade litigation before the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) and the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC).
- Advised clients and drafted submissions to the ITC for consideration in the miscellaneous tariff bill process for duty suspensions and reductions.
- Student Attorney, The Community Justice Project, Georgetown University Law Center (2015)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (2014)
News & Insights
- January 3, 2018 | ArticleAmerican Trade & Manufacturing BlogElizabeth S. Lee
- August 28, 2017 | ArticleU.S. Customs and Border Protection Issues First Final Affirmative Determination of Evasion Pursuant to the Enforce and Protect ActAmerican Trade & Manufacturing BlogElizabeth S. Lee
- April 24, 2017 | ArticleCommerce Officially Launches Investigation to Determine Whether Steel Imports Should be Restricted on National Security GroundsAmerican Trade & Manufacturing BlogElizabeth S. Lee