J.D., magna cum laude, Washington and Lee University School of Law; Order of the Coif
M.A., with Merit, Royal Holloway, University of London
B.A., University of Pittsburgh
Managing Online Editor, Washington and Lee Law Review
Junior Editor, German Law Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
Martha counsels and represents government contractors and other companies on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals.
- Represents pro bono clients in matters protecting and asserting constitutional rights.
- Judicial Extern, Chambers of Judge Joel C. Hoppe, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia (2017-2018)
- Research Assistant to Professor Albert Carr, Washington and Lee University School of Law (2017-2018)
- Research Assistant to Professor Douglas Rendleman, Washington and Lee University School of Law (2016-2018)
- Judicial Intern, Chambers of Judge Robert R. Rigsby, District of Columbia Superior Court (2016)
- Legal Intake Intern, American Civil Liberties Union (2014-2015)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.