J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
B.A., magna cum laude, Amherst College
Editorial Board, Virginia Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Virginia Bar (Inactive)
Morgan represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under various types of professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with directors and officers and other professional liability claims.
- Litigates insurance coverage disputes and bad faith claims in federal and state courts.
- Private law practice (2005-2009)
- Investment Banking Analyst, Lehman Brothers Inc. (2000-2002)