J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., Yeshiva University
Assistant Managing Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
Volunteer Law Clerk for the Honorable James E. Boasberg, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Moshe counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests and contract claims and disputes. Moshe, a certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
Moshe is a contributing author to the “Cybersecurity Risk Management Is a Corporate Responsibility” chapter in the American Bar Association’s 2019 publication, The Lawyer’s Corporate Social Responsibility Deskbook.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Conducts internal investigations and assists government contractors with responding to U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) subpoenas and investigations, including allegations of False Claims Act (FCA) violations.
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Litigates commercial disputes in state and federal courts, and represents government contractors in prime-subcontractor disputes.
- Reviews and updates government contractor codes of conduct and advises on compliance issues.
- Assists government contractors in responding to government suspension and debarment officials.
- Provides guidance to clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions subject to review by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Justice
- National Security Division, Foreign Investment Review Staff (2014)
- Criminal Division, Appellate Section (2013)
- Law Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, Fraud and Public Corruption Section (2013)
- Law Clerk, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Office of the General Counsel (2012-2013)
- Exceptional Pro Bono Pledge Honoree
News & Insights
- October 29, 2019 | PRESS RELEASE
- September 26, 2019 | ALERT
- September 18, 2019 | ALERT
- September 17, 2019 | ALERT
- September 12, 2019 | PRESS RELEASEWiley Rein Team Co-Authors Cyber Risk Chapter in ABA’s Practical Guide to Corporate Social Responsibility
- September 11, 2019 | ALERTDOD Releases Draft of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Plan; Industry Input Sought
- July 17, 2019 | SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTWiley Rein National Security Webinar + Podcast SeriesJon W. Burd, Speaker, Moshe B. Broder, Speaker
- May 2019 | NEWSLETTER
- March 28, 2019 | PRESS RELEASEPocomoke City Commits to Consent Decree, Damages to Black Officers in Partial Settlement of Federal Lawsuit
- October 30, 2018 | PRESS RELEASE
- September 2018 | NEWSLETTER
- February 2018 | NEWSLETTER
- November 2017 | NEWSLETTER
- October 24, 2017 | ALERTLarge Grant Recipient Settles FCA Suit Arising from False Certifications and Representations under DHS Grant Program
- Spring 2017 | ARTICLEPublic Contract Law Journal
- November 1, 2016 | PRESS RELEASE
- October 21, 2016 | ALERT
- August 9, 2016 | ALERTMoshe B. Broder, Scott A. Felder
- June 14, 2016 | PRESS RELEASE
- June 6, 2016 | ALERTJon W. Burd, Moshe B. Broder
- Spring 2016 | ARTICLEThe Procurement LawyerMatthew J. Gardner, Moshe B. Broder
- May 16, 2016 | ALERTMoshe B. Broder
- December 2015 | NEWSLETTER
- December 14, 2015 | ALERTDepartment of Defense Withdraws Controversial Proposed Rule on Commercial Items, But Expect Close Scrutiny to ContinueTracye Winfrey Howard, Moshe B. Broder