J.D., cum laude, Boston College Law School
B.A., Brown University
Editor, Boston College Law & Religion Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Nate represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability insurance policies. Nate, a certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
- Advises insurers in connection with cyber insurance and other media and technology risks, particularly first-party and third-party data security and privacy exposures.
- Conducts legal research and drafts pleadings addressing a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Assists in monitoring complex litigation in state and federal courts and counsels professional liability insurers on coverage issues with respect to such litigation.
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable William P. Robinson III, Rhode Island Supreme Court (2016-2017)
- Legal Intern, Eviction Defense Collaborative (2015)
News & Insights
- September 1, 2018 | Newsletter
- August 1, 2018 | Newsletter
- July 1, 2018 | Newsletter
- May 1, 2018 | NewsletterAmended Complaint Raising Different Legal Theory Is Not a Claim First Made at Time of Initial Complaint
- May 1, 2018 | NewsletterNo Coverage for Underlying Lawsuits Due to Insured’s Failure to Provide Notice as Soon as Practicable
- March 5, 2018 | Newsletter
- February 8, 2018 | Newsletter
- January 1, 2018 | Newsletter
- December 21, 2017 | Newsletter
- October 17, 2017 | Newsletter