J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law
B.A., cum laude, Loyola University Maryland
Articles Editor, The University of Baltimore Law Forum
Staff Editor, The University of Baltimore Law Forum
Law Clerk for the Honorable Edward R.K. Hargadon, Circuit Court for Baltimore City (2013-2014)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Nicole assists in representing corporate clients in government and internal investigations, civil enforcement matters, criminal investigations and prosecutions, and other litigation. She aids in devising the strategies behind – and executions of responses to – subpoenas, civil investigative demands, and discovery requests, specifically providing guidance in the review and production of electronically stored information. Her background includes a clerkship in juvenile law, insurance defense litigation, and electronic discovery review within numerous fields of federal law.
- Provides support in executing pre-litigation and discovery strategies.
- Utilizes electronic discovery tools and techniques to examine client documents, ensuring thorough privilege, relevance, and confidentiality reviews.
- Assisted in representation of domestic violence victims in custody and divorce proceedings.
- Represented large insurance carriers and policyholders in insurance coverage investigations and litigation.
- Private law practice (2014-2018)
- Volunteer Attorney, DC Volunteer Lawyers Project (2016)