J.D., cum laude, Cornell Law School
B.A., Dartmouth College
General Editor, Cornell Journal of Law & Public Policy
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Supreme Court of the United States
U.S. Court of Appeals for the First and Fifth Circuits
U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Pam counsels and represents insurers in complex disputes related to a variety of professional liability lines of coverage, including liability policies issued to directors and officers, financial institutions, lawyers, architects and accountants.
- Advises clients concerning potential liability, financial exposure and settlement valuation in litigation and investigations involving the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Securities Act of 1933, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, Employee Retirement Income Security Act, mergers & acquisitions, proxy challenges, contract disputes, executive compensation, antitrust issues and malpractice-related challenges.
- Represents insurers in matters implicating directors and officers liability, professional liability, employment practices liability and fiduciary liability insurance, including civil litigation and criminal and regulatory investigations arising out of alleged violations of federal and state securities laws, malpractice claims, commercial contract disputes, consumer class actions, employment disputes and Employee Retirement Income Security Act claims.
- Participates in mediated resolutions of securities class actions, commercial disputes, employment-related claims, derivative litigation and malpractice lawsuits.
- Litigates insurance coverage disputes in federal and state courts.
- Private law practice (2001-2016)
News & Insights
- December 3, 2019 | PRESS RELEASE