J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
B.S., summa cum laude, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Member, Journal of National Security Law and Policy
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Riley counsels and represents government contractors and other companies on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services and Civilian Board of Contract Appeals.
- Represents pro bono clients in matters protecting and asserting constitutional rights.
- Drafted amicus curiae brief in support of multiple Indian tribes and environmental groups challenging President Trump’s proclamations shrinking two national monuments in Utah.
- Student Attorney, Georgetown Law Institute for Pubic Representation, Environmental Law Clinic (2018)
- Research Assistant, Georgetown University Law Center, Professor William Buzbee (2016)
- Program Manager, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Space Systems Field Activity (2013-2015)
- Navigator, Communications Officer, USS Preble (DDG 88) (2009-2013)