J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.S., magna cum laude, Towson University
Articles Editor, The Georgetown Law Journal
Law Clerk for the Honorable Edward Smith, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2016)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Ryan counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, organizational conflicts of interest, ethics compliance, and contract claims and disputes.
- Prosecutes and defends claims before the U.S. Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Counsels government contractors regarding claims under the Contracts Disputes Act, the Procurement Integrity Act, the Ethics in Government Act, and criminal liability under ethics statutes.
- Federal Legislation and Administrative Law Clinic, Georgetown University Law Center (2014)
- Law Clerk, Equitable Housing Institute (2012)
- Congressional Intern, House Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer (2009)
News & Insights
- March 8, 2018 | PRESS RELEASEWiley Rein Helps Local Citizens Groups Preserve Pristine Waterfront Land at Deep Cove Creek in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- February 2018 | NEWSLETTER
- January 16, 2018 | PRESS RELEASEBloomberg Law Profiles Wiley Rein’s Pro Bono Practice and Its Work on Behalf of Immigrants Detained in Shenandoah Valley Juvenile Center
- September 12, 2017 | ARTICLEBloomberg Governments's Federal Contracts ReportJ. Ryan Frazee, John R. Prairie
- February 1, 2017 | ALERT
- January 12, 2017 | ALERTDorthula H. Powell-Woodson, J. Ryan Frazee