M.S., Maryland University of Integrative Health
J.D., Marshall-Wythe School of Law, The College of William & Mary
B.S., University of Virginia
Member, William and Mary Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
Sara counsels and represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on a wide range of coverage issues, including applicability of various coverage agreements, exclusions and conditions.
- Conducts legal research addressing a spectrum of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
- Branch Chief, Transportation, Leisure and Structured Finance Group (2004-2005)
- Special Counsel, Transportation, Leisure and Structured Finance Group (2002-2004)
- Staff Attorney, Financial Services and Computers/Online Services Groups (1999-2002)