J.D., Harvard Law School
A.B., Harvard University
Deputy Executive Editor for Online, National Security Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Sarah counsels and represents government contractors and other companies on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues. She also advises political candidates, officeholders, corporations, trade associations, and other organizations on compliance with state and federal campaign finance, ethics, and lobbying laws. Sarah, a certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals.
- Counsels clients on various compliance issues, including those involving the Service Contract Act.
- Advises clients on responding to government investigations and on potential liability and disclosure obligations.
- Assists candidates, officeholders, political committees, corporations, and trade associations in complying with campaign finance, ethics, lobbying, and other areas of political law.
- Counsels candidates running for state and federal office at all stages of the electoral process.
- Defends and assists clients in proceedings before the Federal Election Commission.
- Intern, U.S. Department of Defense, Office of the Chief Prosecutor for Military Commissions (2015)
- Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division (2013)
News & Insights
- March 2019 | NEWSLETTERChange in New York Campaign Finance Laws: Closing the LLC Loophole and Aggressive Campaign Finance/Pay-to-Play Proposals
- February 2019 | NEWSLETTER
- January 2019 | NEWSLETTER
- January 2019 | NEWSLETTERContribution Blackout Periods: Risks Associated with State Political Activity During Legislative Sessions
- November 2018 | NEWSLETTER
- September 2018 | NEWSLETTER
- January 12, 2018 | ALERT2018 NDAA Imposes Sweeping New Revolving Door Restrictions on Lobbying Activities by Former Senior DOD Officials
- November 29, 2017 | ALERT