J.D., Harvard Law School
A.B., Harvard University
Deputy Executive Editor for Online, National Security Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
Sarah counsels and represents government contractors and other companies on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues. Sarah, a certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals.
- Counsels clients on various compliance issues, including those involving the Service Contract Act.
- Advises clients on responding to government investigations and on potential liability and disclosure obligations.
- Intern, U.S. Department of Defense, Office of the Chief Prosecutor for Military Commissions (2015)
- Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division (2013)
News & Insights
- February 2019 | NEWSLETTER
- January 2019 | NEWSLETTER
- January 2019 | NEWSLETTERContribution Blackout Periods: Risks Associated with State Political Activity During Legislative Sessions
- November 2018 | NEWSLETTER
- September 2018 | NEWSLETTER
- January 12, 2018 | ALERT2018 NDAA Imposes Sweeping New Revolving Door Restrictions on Lobbying Activities by Former Senior DOD Officials
- November 29, 2017 | ALERT
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.