J.D., Harvard Law School
B.A., with Highest Distinction, Indiana University
Staff Member, Harvard International Law Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Ted represents clients in a wide range of international trade matters, including antidumping and countervailing duty investigations, customs law, and export controls compliance.
- Represents clients in trade litigation before U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), the U.S. Court of International Trade (CIT), and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC).
- Advises clients on compliance with export controls maintained by the DOC.
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Timothy C. Stanceu, U.S. Court of International Trade (2015)
- American Society of International Law
- Society of International Economic Law
News & Insights
- December 20, 2017 | AlertUPDATE: CFIUS Reform Bill Proposed by U.S. Senator Cornyn and U.S. Rep. Pittenger Has Garnered Significant Support Outside of CongressNova J. Daly, Theodore P. Brackemyre
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.