J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law
Pharm.D., University of Southern California
M.S., University of Southern California
B.S., University of California, Davis
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
R.Ph., New Hampshire
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Vince represents and counsels clients in a variety of intellectual property matters by drawing on his combined experiences in pharmacology, regulatory science, managed care, and law. A certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, Vince uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
- Litigates patent infringement cases.
- Advises clients on matters involving pharmaceutical products.
- Advises health plans on contracts involving Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs).
- Provides legal research and analysis regarding intellectual property and health care.
- Analyzes federal antitrust implications stemming from patent law, the Hatch-Waxman Act, and state drug product selection laws.
- Judicial Extern, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (2017)
- Visiting Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School + Brigham and Women’s Hospital (2015)
- Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Extern, Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital (2014)
- Pharmacy Extern, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (2013)
- Pediatric Medicine Pharmacy Extern, Los Angeles County + University of Southern California (2013)
- Regulatory Affairs Intern, Keck Hospital of USC, Neurology Department (2012-2013)
- Research Fellow, University of Southern California, Alcohol and Brain Research Laboratories (2011)
- American Pharmacists Association
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Presidential Scholar, University of New Hampshire (2014-2017)
- Rudman Public Interest Fellow, University of New Hampshire (2015)
- MEIRxRS/PRL Pharma Industry Track Award, University of Southern California (2014)
News & Insights
- August 1, 2018 | AlertVincent C. Capati
- May 10, 2018 | Alert
- December 6, 2017 | AlertVincent C. Capati