- Media Mentions
- Press Releases
- Blog Posts
- State Lobbying & Gift Law Guide
What You Need to Know to Perform Federal Grants and How They Differ From Federal Contracts
The second program in Wiley Rein's Government Contracts Federal Grants Webinar Series will cover:
- Key terms of federal grants and how they compare to federal contracts;
- Implementation of new requirements from the “Super Circular”;
- Accounting, compliance, and reporting systems for grantees; and
- Grant closeout and audit requirements.
- John R. Prairie, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP
- Margaret E. Matavich, Associate, Wiley Rein LLP
- Anthony Grimaldi, Advisory Services Manager, PwC
To register, please click here.